University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now selling application forms for admission into its MBA Regular and Executive MBA for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply for the UNIABUJA MBA admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA MBA Form
Cost of Application Form:
- MBA – N22,500 (twenty-two thousand five hundred naira only)
- Master of Entrepreneurship -24months-
N22,500 (twenty-two thousand five hundred naira only)
- Executive MBA – N35,000 (thirty-five thousand naira only)
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- On the left pane, click on Business School MBA Regular or Business School MBA Executive.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Deadline: November 30, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!