Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 6 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Stepping Out Of The Web Of Unhealthy Self-Esteem
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Stepping Out Of The Web Of Unhealthy Self-Esteem (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 6 October 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 8:1-13; Luke 7
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Philippians 3:1-17, Ephesians 2:4-10, Isaiah 40:31
1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
MEMORY VERSE: “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” – Philippians 4:8
You are born to be real and not perfect. Don’t live in the shadow of another. Live the life that God has created you to live.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
AS YOU CONNECT TO THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD TODAY, MAY YOU BE SET FREE FROM ALL SELF-INFLICTED BONDAGES, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
Beloved, you cannot afford to remain in unhealthy self-esteem’s web of destruction. It is time you stepped out into the freedom that Jesus Christ wrought for those who believe in Him.
Also Read: Open Heaven 6 October 2021 – Practical Gratitude
Your starting point is to get back to God and redefine yourself in the light of God’s word. You need to appreciate the divine value that God has placed upon your life. You are more precious than gold to God.
You are created in His image. This implies that no matter your shape or size, it can be found in the Person of God. So, come off the complex. Shake off your fears! Be bold and be strong, because the Lord is with you. When you are weak, He will make you strong. When you fall, even seven times, you shall rise again. All because God has given His word; it is Yes and Amen. It never fails!
Begin to think and act right. Speak edifying words, even to yourself. According to Philippians 4:8, let positive things flow from your heart. You will act positively and your words will carry grace. Let the Holy Spirit guide you in all your ways. When you are Spirit-led, you will act in conformity with your divine personality. You no longer see failure but success, and you are ready to explore and manifest your potentials.
Are you afraid to take risks and surmount challenges? Don’t be like the ten spies who saw fear, failure and defeat. But in spite of the overwhelming figure of the giants and other obvious impediments, Joshua and Caleb saw faith, breakthrough and total victory by the power of the Lord God of Israel (Numbers 13). With God on your side you shall experience healthy self-esteem, in the name of Jesus.
Choose the right company. A companion of wise men shall increase in wisdom (Proverbs 13:20). Make friends with those who would add value to your life. Refuse the company of grumblers and complainers. It tends to failure discouragement and bitterness. Depart from all attitudes of mere performances and sycophant behaviour. Be real! God is able to perfect your imperfections.
Set healthy and attainable goals and with prayers you will accomplish them. Feed on the Word of God consistently; let it dwell richly in you. Claim the promises and let them remind you of God’s faithfulness at all times. Believe that He that started His good work in you will perfect it.
- Power to live and behave myself wisely, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Ungodly thoughts and attitudes, my life is not your candidate, jump out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to carry over the luggage of the past; I hand over my burdens to the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, work on me and in me, and help me to become more like You, in the name of Jesus.
- I rediscover myself by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- My divine uniqueness, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, celebrate Your wonders in my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 6 October 2021
Prayer Battle (2)
Section 6: Scatter The Scatterers
Scripture Reading: Psalm 35
Confession: Isaiah 8:9-10 – Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.
Day 9: (Wednesday, October 06, 2021) Break By 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days – Day 59: Luke 19:42 – John 1:1 – 5:6
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
- Every dog of Goliath barking against me, receive the wrath of the living God, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, empower my prayer life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every known and unknown troubler of my Israel, forcing themselves on me, fight yourselves to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agenda of the wicked elders assigned to make me sick, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, locate the power house of my problems and set it on fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers sitting on the throne of my testimonies, be choked and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Battle extenders, success robbers, depart from my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to punish my source of income, receive the judgement of God and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows making me to see troubles and battles on every side, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers tying me down to any situation that does not glorify God, leave my life alone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dog of darkness fighting for my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not kiss Delilah; I will not wash the feet of Jezebel; I will not hug Judas; I will not honour Gehazi, in the name of Jesus.
- Brothers of Joseph in my father’s house, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers weakening my helpers, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft hands placed over my eyes, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil chains around my blessings, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers of Herod working against my breakthroughs, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Battles celebrating every birthday with me, be terminated, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, clear away every traffic of frustration delaying my celebration, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked elders using the dust to waste my joy and blessings, O Lord, waste them, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles assigned to dry up my oil of favour, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not wander away from my wonders, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make my voice a rod to divide the Red Sea ahead of me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and command the proud waters that surround my life to dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, cover me as a garment, soak me as a flood, surround me as a wall against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- My feet, my feet, my feet, hear the word of the Lord, refuse to run errands of losses and crises, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers preparing rooms for me in prisons, enter your rooms and die there, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not beg my enemies; I shall not run errand for darkness, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to [email protected], +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.