Workforce Group – Our client, an Investment company currently operating in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager (Deposit Marketing)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to recruit naturally driven and result-oriented business development and deposit-driven professionals to increase the firm’s deposit customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Primarily drive the Creation of Deposits to fund the company’s business programmes including lending and investments;
- Secondarily drive the creation of Risk assets and other loan portfolios.
- Galvanize and push to attain all set targets and key performance indicators.
- Identify and profile key prospects among Blue-chip companies and High Net worthy Individuals
- Initiate and maintain relationships with clients
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and profitability goals.
- Undertake activities/engagements that will position the firm as the industry reference/Go-To firm for deposit placement and financial advisory
- Design and implementation of business development strategy
- Build a robust world-class investment Bank.
- Grow earnings to an enviable position.
- Oversees the growth and development of his/her portfolio in terms of profitability, number of accounts, volume and deposit level target
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective of growing the Retail business.
- Coordinate the execution of business initiatives by identifying business opportunities and developing financing solutions to meet the needs of customers/clients
- University Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting and related professional qualifications.
- Additional Professional Qualifications would be an advantage
- Treasury Marketing (Deposit Mobilization), SMEs, Sales
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3 years and above banking experience, in Relationship banking; Marketing, Retail Banking,
N400,000 – N700,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply