Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975. The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Assistant
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a responsible Quality Assurance Officer to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures.
- You will be a firm advocate of quality and product safety in our business.
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions and examining functionality.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements.
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence.
- Proposing improvements to the production process.
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements.
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training.
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Quality Inspection experience (2 to 4 years) Preferred.
- Ability to be highly attentive to detail and consistency.
- Physical Agility.
- Ability to follow/interpret verbal, written, oral, diagram and/or schedule form instructions.
- Ability to read reports and generate reports on productivity and efficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October, 2022.