Chibek Instruments Limited is a leading renewable energy company that designs, finance, and builds off-grid systems in Nigeria and emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Off-Grid Development Engineer
Location: Agungi – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Technical / Support
Off-Grid Development Engineer with a focus on designing, developing, and implementing Mini-grid projects. The role includes:
- Design of standardized and customized modular off-grid electricity systems (PV-battery, PV-battery-diesel, and diesel-PV hybrid) with a focus on rural, off-grid applications
- Selecting and developing the subsystems including the monitoring and metering systems
- Providing engineering support to clients, in particular with respect to O&M processes for installed systems and monitoring of the performances.
- Detailed design and cost breakdown of power generation and distribution systems
- Preparing tenders and quotes for clients
- Contractor management and cost analysis for installation and commissioning phases.
- Mechanical or Electrical Degree or equivalent experience with 2 – 5 years in product management / design / technical support environment, preferably in the renewable energy industry.
- Knowledge of solar power system design, including grid-tie and off-grid/battery backup solutions, is preferred.
- Mechanical knowledge of solar mounting systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the renewable energy market and regulations in Nigeria
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The capability of electric calculations and technical knowledge in energy systems, preferably involving solar PV, batteries & diesel
- Hands-on experience with electrical power systems or similar technical fields required
- Experience managing contractors and working with external parties
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary, international team in multiple locations
- Fluent in English, in speech, and writing.
- Ability to provide a professional presentation to consumers, dealers, distributors, and service providers.
- Strong customer service skills and a desire to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers, internal and external.
- Must have the drive to be the best in all we do. Overseas trips may be required for training and meetings.
- Use of the main software tools, including Homer, PVsyst, Autocad, Metering, and monitoring software packages
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.
Note: Applicants applying through the link should apply by clicking on the Job Title they are interested in, and fill the form appropriately
Also Read >>>> 👇👇👇👇