Champion Breweries Plc., incorporated on 31st of July, 1974 strive to maintain and sustain rigorous production standards through the deployment of cutting edge technology and the application of human capital.
Since the launch of our brands in 1976, we have been guided by the sterling values of safety , quality, discipline, people development and team spirit to deliver to our consumers premium quality brands for responsible enjoyment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager, Brewing
Location: Akwa Ibom (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The role is ensuring the timely availability of the required amount of bright beer of the right quality at optimal cost.
- Executes departmental production plan to meet sales and distribution forecasts.
- Organizes subordinates to achieve set targets.
- Hands over a good quality bright beer in bright beer tanks to the packaging department for bottling.
- Confirms that bright beer parameters for all products are within the norm before approving the same for bottling.
- Participates in the Daily Control System in Brewing.
- Makes sure that working conditions and environment are in line with the law and company policies.
- Perform roles assigned to him as a functionally active member of the AM (Brewing and Utilities) Pillar.
- Lead the A&PM Cluster team for Brew House, Cellars, and Filtration.
- Perform and report weekly and monthly extract loss accounting for Brewing and works with the PTB and DAM to report extract loss for the brewery.
- Provides feedback on materials and preferences based on practical experience
- Recommends and follows up on a career development plan for subordinates.
- Optimizes the organizational structure and resources.
- Compiles daily, weekly, and periodic technical and BCS reports.
- Analyzes and discusses reports with superiors at chart room meetings.
- Candidates should posses relevant B.Sc in Applied Science, Biochemistry, and Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply