Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Accountant
Summary of Responsibilities
- Prompt processing of Form M and Letters of Credit applications and constant follow up to avoid shipment delays.
- Ensure timely and adequate reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Monthly verification of accuracy of interest and bank charges.
- Ensure accurate and timely uploading of M-forms using all the information on the proforma invoice.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of letter of credits forms using all the information on the PFI with LC special instructions.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of Insurance Certificates using data from PFI
- Follow up Form M and LC applications submitted to the bank to ensure approved Form M and LC are obtained on time to avoid shipment delay.
- Monitoring of import bank charges reserve to ensure continuing adequacy.
- Monitoring of marine insurance reserve for ensuring continuing adequacy.
- Provide accurate report on the established / outstanding Form M and LC on a weekly basis.
- Prompt preparation of bank reconciliations on a weekly basis.
- Monthly verification of the accuracy of the interest and bank charges.
- Carry out any other treasury/finance related duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Ensure the Treasury policy is followed
- Responsible for the Import and Export LC as well as respecting the standardized process of Group policies/processes
- Ensure that banks communicate all data / SWIFTs with Mantrac on time and follow up on payment receipts.
- Primary point of contact for all trade activities with the banks and monitoring facility usage for trade instruments
- Monitor/track/reduce bank charges being borne through trade activities, following up with bank if overcharged
- Provide accurate analysis of import bank charges by banks for management use.
- Management and staff of MANTRAC and bank relationship officers
- HND or B.Sc and ICAN/ACCA with minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th September, 2022.