Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time | On-site.
- The ideal candidate must communicate clearly and effectively, have great attention to detail, and be organized. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness.
- This candidate must be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
Role Description / Responsibilities
As a Social Media Analyst, your responsibility shall be but is not limited to:
- Develop, create, and post content on all Company’s social media handles- e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat & YouTube – in line with Greenswealthcorp and Loowie Ideas platforms.
- Write regular blog posts & newsletters.
- Engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Support in managing the website, updating its content, and optimizing its organic SEO.
- Oversee the company’s interactions with the public by implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
- Passion for social media LinkedIn track record/experience is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Contribute to the company’s campaigns on brand awareness.
- Proximity to Lagos Island is key.
- Excellent writing skills and a great ability to tell stories.
- Excellent content creation skills.
- Experience with analytical tools like Google SEO, Google Analytics, and LinkedIn Campaign.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail