Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a passionate and self-motivated Regional Sales Manager who has over 10years experience on sales and at least 3 years as RSM South West/Ibadan region in FMCG to regularly visit each store within the region to ensure that sales strategies are being-instituted for consistent growth.
- The successful Regional Sales Manager, you should be motivated and driven towards meeting sales goals. A high-performing Regional Sales Manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets.
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business or related field).
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team, including van sales
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is requested.
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting/Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th September, 2022.