Lara Freggy Foods, a reputable Food factory, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Locations: Aiyepe & Ikenne – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The experienced factory manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met.
- The factory manager’s responsibilities include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
- You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- To be successful as a factory manager, you should demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production.
- Ultimately, a top-performing factory manager should have exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that factory operations run smoothly.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Meeting customer’s expectations and demands.
- Supervising the factory workers on the production floor.
- Maintaining high standards of the production line.
- Monitoring the factory operations.
- Taking corrective action as and when required.
- Resolving any factory-related issues.
- Assigning tasks to the factory staff.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to the Director
- Creating and enforcing quality control standards.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Planning factory daily routines.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Food Technology with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of safety regulations and policies.
- Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th October, 2022.