Goonite (NG) Hygiene Products FZE is a full-service manufacturing and distribution company managing and controlling the entire manufacturing and distribution value chain. Our services cover manufacturing, distribution, sales, and promotions with best-in-class execution. Goonite Hygiene is established in October 2021. It is a major manufacturer and distributor company in the FMCG Distribution Sector for premium brands in the Health and Personal Care categories like Lebrace Diaper and Besense Sanitary Pads meeting household needs in a vastly diversified demography.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for leading sales team in the assigned division, monitoring the sales performance, and strategizing techniques to increase the teams productivity and efficiency
- Ensuring that sales goals are met by monitoring employee performance and providing coaching as needed
- Developing new business opportunities by identifying potential clients and building relationships with them over time
- Collaborating with marketing teams to develop campaigns that support sales goals
- Communicating with clients to build relationships and ensure that they are satisfied with product or service experience
- Meeting regularly with managers at other departments within the company to establish mutually beneficial business relationships
- Establishing quotas and goals for each sales representative on the team, and tracking their progress to ensure they are meeting expectations
- Establishing strategic plans to increase brand awareness among target customers through advertising campaigns
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or its equivalent
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Sales 4 of which must be in Sales Managerial Role
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess good communication and decision making skills
- Must also possess leadership and problem solving skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th October, 2022.