GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Creative Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Line Manager: Head of Creative
- Brand Creative Manager is expected to develop and execute take a lead role in the design and implementation of Brand strategies in order to achieve targeted profit, market share and volume objectives on the brand/category A key contributor to the success of the strategic plan demonstrating industry leadership in brand building activity. Will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners.
- To consistently demonstrate understanding of clients’ expectations through development of effective proposals and campaigns.
- To formulate effective communication and execution strategies for winnable and efficient campaigns that aids the achievement of clients’ business objective.
- Intelligent understanding and interpretations of client briefs.
- Collect creative Briefs across functions as required with the intent of sharing insights and big ideas for execution with team
- Understand Products, Interpret, gain and communicate insights on the target audience and use these effectively in the execution of all creative material.
- Ensure all round compliance of creative material to all Brand elements including Corporate and visual identities and brand value proposition
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure that every creative execution meets all quality assurance parameters as set out in the brand manual.
- Manage multiple creative execution projects from concept through to completion with supervision from the Head of Creative.
- Manage concepts, oversee and fulfil copywriting responsibilities, and lead all creative development processes and executions.
- Collate & compile thorough on-brand case study reports for clients & for internal purposes.
- Build/develop creative, usable and actionable ideas
- Developing communication strategies targeted at key audiences of the brand using the brand’s USPs
- Presenting business strategies and recommendations in proposals.
- Working with external and internal stakeholders to identify consumer touch points and understand executable mechanics
- Exceptional design skills
- Ability to collaborate with a fast-paced team
- Experience pitching new creative concepts and strategic initiatives to leadership teams
- Experience working with large-scale brands
- Strong understanding of production processes
- Ability to analyze challenges and make good judgments given multiple considerations
- Ability to clearly convey creative direction and brand messaging to internal creative teams, as well as external clients.
- Proven ability to manage a busy workload and exceptional time management skills
Education and Technical Requirements:
- 2-year Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ year’s creative experience with an advertising agency, in-house marketing team, post-production house, or PR/digital marketing agencies.
- Proficiency in all applicable software (Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator – After Effects, Premiere a plus)
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.