Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Centre For Vocational Studies (CVS) is now selling forms for admission into its 2021 Advanced Certificate Programmes.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Centre For Vocational Studies (CVS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various 9-month Advanced Certificate Programs.
FUPRE Centre For Vocational Studies Courses
- Welding and fabrication
- ICT professional/Basic laptop Repairs
- Electrical Installation
- Instrumentation and control
- Catering and Hotel management
- Fashion and Design
- Leather works
- Wood works and Carpentering
- Farming (Fishery, Poultry and Piggery)
- Automobile Machanic
- Food Processing
- Event planning and Decorations
- 3d epoxy floor design
- Photography and Cinematography
- Make up and Hair Dressing
How to Apply for FUPRE Centre For Vocational Studies Admission Form
- The payment gateway is through REMITA and it is accessed on www.remita.net.
- When the REMITA opens, go to “Pay TSA and State” and click on it. This takes you to a page where you will see Federal Government and other states, then click on Federal Government of Nigeria. You can then complete the mandatory payment fields that are required under pay a biller which includes:
- Who do you want to pay? select Federal University of Petroleum Resource.
- Name of services/purpose: Click on the drawn down and select FUPRE CVS Registration.
- click on the amount box N10,000.
- Put the name of the payer and its phone number in the field provided. Key in your email address.
- Click on I am not a robot box and submit
- When the above is completed, the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) is automatically generated, which required to complete the payment process in either way.
- The options available for a payer to pay include:
- Card (your ATM Card)
- Bank Account
- Bank branch (any Commercial Bank close to you)
- Internet Banking
- Phone number
- After a successful payment kindly summit a copy of your payment receipt to the Centre for Vocational Studies (CVS) Admin Office, Entrepreneurship building opposite College of Science or call 08178363176.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!