Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The exercise will not require the physical presence of candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Screening
(i) All applicants who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti and obtained a Minimum Acceptable Mark (MAM) of 150 in the 2021/2022 UTME.
In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB.
(ii) Any applicant applying with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE), must in addition to the five (5) O’level in (i) above possess a core subject from the Trade-Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies etc. While applicants applying for Business-related Courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For the avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering.
(iii). Applicants who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as 1st changing to the Institution can do so.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Courses
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form
Candidates must pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as a screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make a payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
- Applicants should endeavour to send their details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal, in particular, the awaiting results candidates.
Deadline: Friday, 31 December 2021.
The Screening exercise will not require the physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY DIFFICULTIES OR ISSUES?
For any enquiries call: 23480-8041-5584, 23480-7590-2888, 23490-2594-5943, or send an email to [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!