FCE Oyo (Special) (in affiliation with University of Ibadan, UI) Degree Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is now on sale. The deadline to apply is 7th February 2021. Form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other details below.
The Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo in affiliation WITH the University of Ibadan hereby requests for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved FULL-TIME undergraduate degree programmes.
The College which is the only one in the Country mandated to train special education teachers and other personnel was established in October 1977.
Available undergraduate courses are:
- *Education/Christian Religious Studies;
- *Education/Islamic Studies;
- Educational Management;
- Guidance and Counselling;
- Human Kinetics;
- Primary Education Studies; and
- Special Education.
Those asterisked can only be combined as teaching subject areas (MINOR ONLY).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION :
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
- Those who made the College their preferred Institution of choice, sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above.
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above but did not choose the College.
- Candidates who did not choose the College must process change of Institution and make the College First choice on JAMB portal.
- Those who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry.
ALL Candidates are to submit their bio-data and SSCE WAEC/NECO O’L or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through www.ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng on or before Sunday, February 7th, 2021.
REGISTRATION FORMALITIES :
i) Candidates are to pay the Admission Processing Fee of N 2,000.00 online through Interswitch payment gateway.
(i) The online forms are to be filled in CAPITAL letters.
Visit www.ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng for more on registration guidelines and procedure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.