This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State, for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and school fees, with their payment procedure.
The payment of the acceptance fee and other charges, as well as clearance and registration, has commenced.
Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee & School Fees Payment Procedure
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
- Log on to the Polytechnic website on www.fedpolybonny.edu.ng
- Click on student portal
- Select 2022/2023 session
- Create new student account (Enter ND1 and your JAMB registration number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Note: Candidates are advised to create a new password which should be kept properly.
- From student portal account dashboard, click on get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code (Same procedure for payment of other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to the bank to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) and the sum of Sixty Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Candidates are to print out all registration forms from their student portal except the Admission Letter therein which would be issued by the Polytechnic Admission Office.