Delta State University (DELSU) Institute of Education Diploma programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its institute of education diploma programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The programme is a four-semester program designed to prepare candidates for direct entry into the degree programmes in the university.
DELSU Institute of Education Diploma Courses
- Agricultural Science Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Economics Education
- Geography Education
- Guidance and Counselling Education
- Health, Safety and Environmental Education
- Hotel and Catering Management Education
- Human Kinetics, Recreation and Sports Science Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library Science Education
- Mathematics Education.
- Physics Education
- Political Science Education
- Secretarial Studies Education
- Social Studies Education
- Technical Education
DELSU Institute of Education Diploma Admission Requirements
Candidates must have obtained at least four (4) credit passes, WASSCE, NECO, GCE (ordinary level) or NABTEB at no more than two (2) sittings and in their relevant courses.
How to Apply for DELSU Institute of Education Diploma Admission Form
Candidates are required to visit www.delsu.edu.ng and complete the Delta State University institute of Education Diploma programme admission form online, generating a virtual pin of N20,000 only. Payments are to be made at the designated banks.
Deadline: Saturday, 31 December 2021
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!