Gabvic Korah Services Limited is a (NCC) Nigeria Communication Commission license company for Sales & Installations of communications & telecommunications equipment and accessories, in all its ramifications. We provide satellite installation services, information technology experts, websites, telephone networks, payphone services, marketing, sales and distributions, telecommunication equipment & accessories, substances, products, Security Systems, CCTV Cameras, Vehicles / Motorcycles tracking systems a.k.a Tracker, vehicles speed limit/limiter device, digital cables, general contractors, general merchants, importers & exporters, commission agent, while keeping to given deadlines in all projects and giving express services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excitedto help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionatelycommunicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills.
- Customer service representativescan put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists.
- They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Requirements and Skills
- HND / B.Sc / B.A in any field
- 1 – 4 years work experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.