Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) registration fees and academic calendar for the summer semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) has released the summer sester, 2020/2021 academic session registration fees and academic calendar.
ASCOEA Summer Semester Registration Fees, Academic Calendar
The Committee of Deans at its emergency meeting held on 28 October, 2021 had approved on behalf of Academic Board the commencement of Summer Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session with a view to boost the graduation output.
All eligible participants for the Summer Semester are;
- 300 Level Students (2020/2021)
- All Spillover Students
- All Amnesty Students (Students beyond 10 Semester).
b) Registration Fees:
- Purchase of application Form – 42,000.00
- 1-3 Courses – #8,000
- 4-6 Courses – #10,000
- 7 and above – #12,000
c) Calendar of the Programme:
- 15-Nov – 17 Dec. 2021 – -Registration Period
- 10 Jan. 2022 – 18 Feb.2022 – Lecture Period(6Weeks)
- 21 Feb. 2022 – 5th March 2022 – Examination Period
- 6th – 17th March 2022 – -Marking Period
- 28 – 31 March 2022 -Computation Period
- 1-7th April, 2022-Vetting of Results by the Business Committee
- 14 April, 2022-Academic Board Meeting to consider Summer Results.
Note: Participants are not allowed to register more than 30 credit Units.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!