G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions tcustomers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lagos Mainland, Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To drive company vehicles for routine and non-routine tasks as directed by G4S Nigeria management
- Drive within the speed limit; within the capabilities of the vehicle; with due regard for the rules of the road and with consideration to other road users
- Report malfunctions in the assigned vehicle and communications systems prior to commencing trip and where necessary change vehicle
- Obey the law at all times and to be familiar with the rules of the road
- Music must not be played in the vehicle without the permission of the vehicle commander or passenger
- Ensure that the appropriate communications equipment is present and functioning correctly
- Ensure a vehicle first parade is undertaken at the commencement of every tasking as directed in the organisational SOPs
- Ensure the vehicle is clean at all time
- Carry out any other duties as and when required
Qualifications / Requirements
- Are you a vibrant young man? Educated with a minimum of GCE, WAEC, SSCE, NECO, O’ Level, OND or HND level of education with 1 year work experience.
- Living Around Oworonshoki, Ifako, Bariga, Gbagada, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Dopemu, Ilupeju, Surulere, Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu, Mushin, Mile 12, Alapere, Orile Iganmu, Ojuelegba, Yaba, Obalende, Sura, Ikoyi, V/I, Falomo, Lekki, Ajah, Lakowe and nearby environs
- Intelligent and can interact well
- Nigerian citizen
- Physically and medically fit,
- Candidate must be physically and mentally fit
- Age should be minimum of 25 years old and maximum of 40years old.
- Must have at least Secondary School Certificate, OND or its equivalent.
Proven Ability to:
- Effective Communication Skills – Must be able to communicate effectively in writing.
- Experience – Must have at least 2 years of driving experience with a reputable organisation.
- Achieving results – The ability to make an impact on the business in little time
- A valid Driver’s Licence
- To be able to work flexibly including some evenings and weekends when required.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.