Bimbo Ademoye is a Nigerian actress. She do stars ROK TV, channel 329 on sky.
She was born on the 4th of February, 1991, in Lagos, Southwestern Nigeria. She had her secondary education Myflower School and is an alumna of Covenant University where she studied Business Administration
Continue reading Bimbo Ademoye Biography
Bimbo Ademoye Biography
Bimbo Ademoye was born on the 4th of February, 1991, in Lagos, Southwestern Nigeria. She had her secondary education Myflower School and is an alumna of Covenant University where she studied Business Administration. In an interview with The Punch newspaper, she said she was raised by a single father who supported her chosen profession.
She said her acting career began in 2014 when she was cast in the short film Where Talent Lies. The film received accolades from the Africa International Film Festival. She describes Uduak Isong as her mentor, who assisted her in getting into the industry. In 2015, she was casted in her first feature film Its About Your Husband, which was also produced by Isong. In a 2018 compilation by Premium Times newspaper, Ademoye was listed as one of five actors who were predicted to have a successful career before the end of the year. In April 2018, she co-featured with Stella Damasus in Gone, which was directed by Daniel Ademinokan. She described working with Damasus as a motivating moment of her career.
- Girlfriends (2019)
- The Family (2019)
- Kamsi (2018)
- Getting Over Him (2018)
- Light in the Dark (2018)
- Personal Assistant (2018)
- Desperate Housegirls
- Gone (2018)
- Last Days
- The Backup Wife
- Diary of a Crazy Nigerian Woman
- It’s About Your Husband
- Rofia Tailor Loran
- This Is It (2016)
- Looking for Baami (2019)
- Feels Like Heaven (2019)
- Reach (2019)
- Special Package (2019)
- Sugar Rush (2019)
- Dear Affy (2020)
- Reach (2020)
- At the 2018 City People Movie Awards, she was nominated for Revelation of the Year, Best New Actress and Best Upcoming Actress.
- Her role in Backup Wife also earned her a nomination for Best Lead Role at 2018 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
- She received two individual nominations at the 2018 Best of Nollywood Awards for her role in Personal Assistant, winning the award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role and getting a nomination for Best Kiss in a Movie.
- She has also been described as a celebrity style icon by several media outlets.
Social media handles
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today