Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE Degree Admission list (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME and Direct Entry) admission lists are out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2020/2021 academic session Degree post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
YET-TO-BE admitted? Keep checking the Alvan Ikoku portal regularly to know your admissions status.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED STUDENTS
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
NB: All printed screening documents. Open your files with the screening officers.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education DEGREE admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!