Sometime last week, we shared an article on how Airtel subscribers in Nigeria can get free 1GB and many of our users have already gotten theirs.
We also shared a similar plan for our blog followers in Ghana can get free 1GB data on Vodafone GH, in case you haven’t benefited from any of them, please endeavour to check them out.
Now, there is yet another promo, but this time around, you won’t be getting only 1GB, but a whopping 3GB to stream videos, visit your favourite website and in fact, do virtually anything you want to do online.
How To Get Free 3GB On Airtel Via Airtel TV App
Getting the data won’t be stressful, you only need to download the Airtel TV App. Airtel is gifting users the data as a means of publicising their new video streaming app, so you better rush before the offer ends. We’ll be directing you through the steps on how to download and register for the Airtel TV service, as usual, don’t forget to share with your friends if it works for you.
What is the Airtel TV App?
Airtel TV App is a free video app that allows users stream and download unlimited movies, music videos, TV shows and even popular video clips across Bollywood, Regional and International content.
It is available in on Android and iOS app stores.
How to sign-up for the Airtel TV service?
• Download the Airtel TV app from Apple store or Google play store
• Click on register, and enter your correct details (including email address and phone numbers)
• Enter the 4-digit OTP that will be sent to your device to confirm your phone number
• Finally, check your email and click on the link that will be sent to you
• Bravo!!! You’re good to go, if you have data, you can start streaming videos right away or wait for your own 3GB package to arrive
What’s next? Now that you’ve gotten data and we might all be staying at home for the next few weeks, what if I show you a legitimate, yet easy way of making money online with your smart phones or personal computers?
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today