Ameera Ventures Limited, an FMCG distribution company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Administrative Officer. We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for third parties and all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office.
- Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
- Monitoring of monthly payment for (internet, telephone bills, electricity, fuel, diesel, etc).
- Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with NAFDAC, LASAA, Customs and other external institutions and agencies on a range of issues;
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Asset procurement and management.
- Supervise personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- A second class upper Degree or it’s equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Sound Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Experience with government agencies like NAFDAC, LASAA, Customs, etc
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work with a wide range of professionals and individuals
- MUST live in Ajah and or its environs.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.