AAUA admission list – The list of candidates offered admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
AAUA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree prorgammes of the university.
How to Check AAUA Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their AAUA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
The candidates admitted into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
RECOMMENDED: AAUA Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAUA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!